Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Ginger Cranberry Kombucha Christmas "Cocktail"

Photobucket
This will be my last post of 2012! I've finished exams and am kicking into full holiday gear. I overheard many classmates last night talking about the particular drink they were going to pour themselves as soon as they were finished exams and so I thought that I would share with you my post exam drink! If you have never heard of Kombucha, it is a great thing. Kombucha is fermented tea which is filled with lots of friendly bacteria for a happy tummy. It's one of my new year's goals to make Kombucha from scratch! I hope that your holidays are filled with lots of smiles, peppermint and snuggles! See you in the New Year! I've linked a bunch of recipes below to keep you occupied in the meantime!
Ginger Cranberry Kombucha Christmas "Cocktail"
Cranberry Ginger Kombucha Cocktail
KombuchaIngredients:
✿1/4 cup freshly juiced cranberries
✿1/2 cup ginger kombucha
✿Sweetener of choice (I used 5 drops Nunatural's liquid stevia). 
Ingredients:
**Mix everything together, pour it in a pretty glass and drink up!

GET IN THE KITCHEN THIS CHRISTMAS AND MAKE SOME OF THESE......

Kale Pomegranate Salad
Christmas Kale Pomegranate Salad






The Best Granola Ever!










Sweet Grain Free Pumpkin Bread
Grain Free Pumpkin Bread

Apple Sweet Potato Soup










Healthy Cookie Dough Balls








Peppermint Hot Chocolate
Healthy Hot Chocolate with Coconut Whipped Cream

Pad Thai
Grain Free Pad Thai

Lots and lots of love for the Holidays!
Malakai

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...