Monday, July 30, 2012

PEACH KIWI POPSICLES

I originally bought this popsicle mold a few years ago solely based on its flower shape. Sadly in one of my many moves I lost it and was very sad...but I found it again (not actually) but in a kitchen store. Popsicles are fun. I keep seeing people using whole pieces of fruit and pressing them on the sides of the mold so I thought I would give it a shot.  Peach season has started so I thought it appropriate to create a peachy popsicle. Yummy. Give it a shot or make up your own (really all you need to do is make a smoothie and pour it in a mold)....but why not add some extra goodness while at it (Maca, Hemp seeds, Chia seeds, Goji berries...there are so many possibilities). 


PEACH KIWI POPS
Ingredients:
-1/4 cup almonds
-1 cup water
-6 peaches + 1 peach
-2 kiwis
-1 tsp cinnamon
-1 tbsp maple syrup/raw honey
-1 tbsp hemp seeds or chia seeds or goji berries (optional)
Instructions:
1) Blend all ingredients except for one peach and the two kiwis together in a blender.
2) Chop the kiwis in slices and the peach into little pieces. Place these fruit bits in the popsicle molds.
3) Pour the blended fruit mixture into each popsicle mold.
4) Freeze for several hours
5) Enjoy ---> like Simon over there...

HAPPY ALMOST AUGUST
LOVE,
MALAKAI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...