Monday, June 18, 2012

A WINNING BREAKFAST!

So if I were to have an idol then it would be Meghan Telpner. I have been following her blog from the beginning and think that she is just amazing. Last week I talked about a contest that I entered to win a bundle of great healthy prizes! Guess what!? I WON!!!!!!!! So many exclamation marks but I am so super duper happy excited ( I even did a little victory dance by myself this morning). Want to know my trick to winning...check below. Here is a list of things I get with this super deluxe prize:

LIKE WHOA! I have never won a prize in my life (though I think I have won many other things in life). I think this is a crazy perfect first win for me. 
MY KEY TO WINNING LIFE:
So when I want something or need something I write it down and I put it in my snap cup (my little sister and I made it a few years back..isn't it pretty). It stays there until it has been fulfilled and then I take it out. I don't always get what I want or need but it helps to put an intention out there and for me it seems to be more successful than not.
1) PUT IT OUT INTO THE UNIVERSE - WHAT AND WHEN YOU NEED/WANT SOMETHING. KEEP IT IN A SPECIAL PLACE BOTH PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY. WRITE IT DOWN IN DETAIL AND FOCUS ON IT.
(I am not talking about that silly book the Secret...that is just silly...the universe doesn't always give you what you want and probably for a good reason)
**I of course had to work for it too :) Thank you to everyone who liked the things that I posted on facebook, blog and pinterest. 
The result.....an email this morning.
Hey Malakai,
Thanks so much for entering our UnDiet: Meal Prep Made Easy giveaway. I am beyond pleased to report that we had ONE spot for the Deluxe package...and you won! Yipeee!

OK OK ENOUGH ABOUT MY WIN.....
AND OUR RECIPE FOR TODAY IS......

BREAKFAST PUMPKIN PUDDING
Ingredients:
-1 cup cooked pureed pumpkin
-1/3 cup rolled oats
-1/3 cup almond milk (or water)
-1/2 tsp vanilla extract
-1 tbsp maple syrup (or other sweetener)
-1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice (1 tsp cinnamon, 1/2 tsp ground ginger, 1/4 tsp ground cloves, 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg)
-raw pumpkin seeds (to top)
Instructions:
1) Blend all ingredients (except pumpkin seeds) together in a high power blender .
2) Top with pumpkin seeds and enjoy!

Have a Fabulous DAY!
Love,
Malakai

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...