Saturday, June 23, 2012

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS...

When life gives you lemons make lemonade. For some reason lemonade always seems to lift my spirits. This lemonade however made me feel fantastic and you will never guess the secret ingredient....Spinach! I know what you are thinking...why on earth would you put spinach in lemonade...the saying is when life gives you lemons not when life gives you spinach!? But take my word for it that this is the best thing ever! It tastes amazing and it still has lemons in it not to worry. My friend Judith tried it prior to me posting and I quote "Spinach lemonade, so good!!!"..."Tried the smoothie....AMAZING". So if you are a little weary about trying this one its not just me vouching for it...it's judith too :). 
 SPINACH LEMONADE
Ingredients:
-2 cups spinach
-1 cup ice
-1/2 cup water
-3 tbsp lemon juice
-1 tbsp sweetener (raw honey,sucanat, maple syrup)

Instructions:
-Blend all of the ingredients together in a high power blender until smooth. 
-ENJOY!
And from the Brady Bunch......a HAPPY SONG
IF YOU LIKE THIS RECIPE..let me know!
Love,
Malakai

1 comment:

  1. I love love love this recipe! Made it for a few friends during the heat wave, and they loved it too :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...