Monday, June 4, 2012

SUPER POWER STUFFED TOMATOES


I created a recipe index! It took a little while but I finally figured it out. So now all the recipes I post online will be indexed on the right side of the blog under different categories. I am super excited cause this means I have an online recipe box for myself when I'm in the kitchen and am at a loss for what to make. I hope that others find it as useful as I do.

Now onto today's recipe......
I like to say that everything is better either stuffed or frozen and you may begin to see a theme as I start to post more and more frozen and stuffed treats (check out "Cheesecake" and "Stuffed Peppers"). These tomatoes are absolutely fantastic - give them a shot!

SUPER POWER STUFFED TOMATOES!

Ingredients:
-1/2 cauliflower chopped
-1/2 small red onion chopped
-1 clove garlic pressed
-1 tsp sea salt
-1/4 to 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 to 6 tomatoes (depending on the size)

Instructions:
1) Blend cauliflower into a couscous like consistency in a food processor or high power blender.
2) Mix the blended cauliflower in a bowl with the onion, garlic, sea salt and cilantro.
3) Cut the top of each tomato and scoop out the seeds and inner juice so that the tomato is hollow (save the inner tomato that you scoop out for another recipe).
4) Fill each tomato with the cauliflower mixture. Sprinkle with a little sea salt and enjoy!

What I'm listening to today.....and it has quite the funny music video......
                                               

Love,
Malakai


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...