SUMMER QUINOA SALAD
- 1 cup dry quinoa- 1 can black beans
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 large avocado, chopped
- 10 "small" tomatoes, sliced in halves or quarters
- 1 handful chopped cilantro
- the juice of 2 limes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp cumin
1) Rinse and then cook the quinoa.
2) While the quinoa is cooking, rinse and cook the black beans
3) Chop up the pepper, onion, avocado, tomatoes and cilantro.
4) Mix together the lime juice, olive oil and cumin.
5) The quinoa and the beans should now be fully cooked. Remove them from the stove and let them cool.
6) Mix everything together in a large salad bowl.
Until next time,