Wednesday, June 20, 2012

MATCHA GINGER ZINGER

It is hot hot hot outside today! I went for a run this morning and swear that I lost a gallon of water. When it is this hot out I tend to lose my appetite and try to stay hydrated and nourished with as many liquified things as possible. This is one of my new favourites. It is refreshing and cool and since it contains matcha it has great energy boosting properties. It is super easy to make so try it out and keep cool in this hot weather (I am 100% sure now that summer is in full swing). On another note scroll down that page to see what I purchased on Etsy today. No it's not for a small child...it's for me...isn't it fabulous! 
MATCHA GINGER ZINGER
Ingredients:
-2 tbsp grated ginger
-1 tsp matcha powder
-5 ice cubes
-3/4 cup water
-1 tbsp sweetener of choice
Instructions:
1) Blend all of the ingredients together in a high power blender.
2) You may want to strain the drink out through a nut milk bag or a fine mesh strainer to get the little bits of left over ginger out.
3) Enjoy!!!

MY NEW APRON..AND CHEF'S HAT!
CHECK OUT APRON QUEEN ON ETSY  
CHECK OUT CBDS GIFT WEAR ON ETSY
I can not wait for them to arrive! 
Have a fabulous day and try to stay cool.
Malakai


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...