Tuesday, June 5, 2012

BEAUTIFY INSIDE AND OUT WITH CHOCOLATE FUDGE

 
Simon complained to me the other day that he didn't have enough desserts. Usually I make tons of desserts but since I'm off sugar of all kinds at the moment it is almost impossible for me to eat any sweets. So I made this one....for Simon to eat and for myself to put on my face! I got the recipe from Meghan Telpner - Making Love in the Kitchen and I'm very pleased. If you use it as a face mask it reminds me of the chocolate one that you can buy at LUSH.  It has all sorts of yummies that are good for your body and good for your skin! As far as skin is concerned here are a few reasons this fudge should be put on your face...Avocados help to moisturize the skin, Cacao is rich in flavanoids which helps to protect skin from the sun and Oatmeal has anti-inflammatory properties and can help to reduce swelling and heal blemishes. Now just imagine what would happen if you took all of this goodness and put it all over your face and while you waited for it to dry ate the rest! Beautifying inside and out that's what would happen!

BEAUTIFYING CHOCOLATE FUDGE
Ingredients:
-1/3 cup Cacao powder
-1/4 cup raw honey
-2 tbsp avocado
-3 tsp ground oatmeal

Instructions:
1)Combine well in a small bowl.
2)Transfer mixture to a small ramekin or other container
3)Either put it right on your face or allow mixture to set in the fridge for at least 3 hours to turn into a fudge like consistency.


Wowsies how yummy!
Love,
malakai

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...