Saturday, April 7, 2012

JUICE THAT'S FIT FOR A KING!




I was super proud of myself when I came up with a green juice that Simon will actually drink! You can make this juice even if you don't have a juicer by blending the cucumbers in a blender with a little bit of water, adding the rest of the fruit and veg and processing until everything is mixed and then squeezing it through a nut milk bag. I used this method for a year or two before I got my juicer and it works just as well. Juicing is a great way to get more veggies into you on a regular basis and I think I've just proven that it doesn't have to look or taste like swamp juice!


JUICE FIT FOR A KING: (Serves 2)

4 sticks of celery
3 mini cucumbers (1.5 regular cucumbers)
2 big handfuls of spinach or kale
1-2 apples
1 lemon
ginger (depends how strong you like it I use the equivalent of about 2-3 tbsp)
handful of parsley

Love,
Malakai

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...