Saturday, April 28, 2012

HOT CHOCOLATEY MORNING DRINK


Sometimes when I am in the rush in the mornings and don't know what to make I whip this baby up - Hot Chocolate for Breaky! Now this isn't your regular sugar ridden hot chocolate let me tell you - it is sooooo much better. Looking at the weather, it might as well be winter again so I think this drink is quite appropriate. For chocolate lovers like myself, this is a perfect way kick off the morning and it takes only a few seconds to make (keeping with the simplifying our meal prep tip from yesterday). Check out why cacao is sooo good for you here.

TIP #2: PACK OODLES OF NUTRIENT DENSE FOODS INTO YOUR MEALS

HOT CHOCOLATE!

Ingredients:
-2 tbsp raw cacao
-1 tbsp maca powder
-4 pitted dates
-1 tbsp goji berries
-1 tsp cinnamon
-1/5 cups boiled water

Directions:
1) Mix everything in a blender.
2) Drink Up!

Love,
Malakai

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...